A cairn is a manmade pile of stones, often in a conical form. They may mark the summit of a mountain or a memorial. Placed at regular intervals, they indicate a path across barren terrain or climbing routes. The Jon Francis Foundation (JFF), like a cairn, provides knowledge and acts as a guide to others who find themselves unwilling travelers on an unfamiliar path.
Get the JFF app to:
- Find speaking events for the foundation
- contribute photos and audio from races and events
- have access to missing persons resource information
- get alerts for missing person information
- keep up to date with foundation efforts
We are proud to continue our support for the Jon Francis Foundation.
iPhone: Download Now
Android: Download Now